On the basis of Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU. L. of 2016, No. 119, p. 1) – hereafter referred to as the GDPR – we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Mayor of Lublin: address data – Plac Króla Władysława Łokietka 1, 20-109 Lublin.
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by you in all matters concerning the processing of your personal data and the exercise of rights related to the processing of data in the following way: via e-mail: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the Data Administrator.
- Your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed for the purpose of sending an electronic confirmation to the Guide of Inspiration about your wish to take part in a tour. Providing your data is voluntary; however, if you do not provide it, you will not be able to participate in the tour with the Guide of Inspiration.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purpose referred to in point 3 is your consent to the processing of your data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) given during the booking of a tour. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was carried out based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- We will use your personal data for the duration of the purposes set out in point 3.
- Your data may only be provided to the Guide of Inspiration, who is responsible for the implementation of the tour chosen by you.
- Your data will not be processed automatically, including profiling.
- Your data will not reach outside the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland).
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification/correction of personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of personal data that is processed unjustifiably; we would like to inform you that to the extent that your data is processed based on your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time,
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of data where there are grounds relating to your specific situation and the processing is based on Article 6(1)(e) of the GDPR, except where the controller demonstrates that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing overriding those interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child or demonstrates grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims,
- the right to transfer your personal data. The right to transfer your personal data only applies to the data that we process on the basis of your consent and the processing is automated,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.